- This plan includes sessions for each year group from Year R
- - Year 6 for each term. Yoga for children is becoming
- increasingly popular and there are many reasons for this.
- Yoga helps children manage their anxieties by promoting
- emotional regulation, it increases children's body awareness
- their mindfulness and self esteem. Yoga is also known to
- significantly increase children's concentration and memory
- thus improving results in the classroom. Yoga also develops
- strength and flexibility.
Care Home Membership
- Weekly sessions available for a year that can be done in
- 5-10 minute slots to break up the day and get your body
- moving. This not only looks after your physical and mental
- health but can also help ease symptoms of arthritis,
- dementia and much more. These classes can also strengthen
- bones, reduce stress, improve sleep, enhance flexibility,
- balance, mobility and strength. Yoga can also alleviate
- aches and pains as well as reducing depression.
- These classes vary between seated and standing poses that
- can be done in 5-10 minute slots in order to break up the
- day and get moving. This not only looks after physical
- and mental health but also helps productivity while seated
- at the desk if a short stretch break is taken to clear your
- mind and refocus.
- With our bespoke packages you will get access to classes
- that are tailored to your needs. This includes any
- conditions you may have or issue areas that you are working
- on. If you have a bad back, arthritis of specific areas, you
- want to improve tight hips, work on text neck, improve
- anxiety, blood pressure or regular headaches then the
- bespoke package is for you.